Contact the Law Offices of Joseph Haynes Davis, P.A. We can help you with the Florida guardianship process for adults and minors.
We have years of experience representing clients on all sides of the guardianship process whether it is for an adult or for a child/minor. The Law Offices of Joseph Haynes Davis, P.A. can help you with establishing an adult guardianship, establishing a guardianship for a minor, fighting the establishment of an adult guardianship, and the legal process of contesting a decision made by an adult guardian regarding the ward and the liberties of the ward.
The Law Offices of Joseph Haynes Davis, P.A. understands the stress and trauma involved for all parties when someone else wants to take control of the medical and financial affairs of a person who is used to independent living.
The Law Offices of Joseph Haynes Davis, P.A. represent the following:
- Elderly or disabled people who want a voluntary adult guardianship because they are mentally competent but cannot manage their affairs.
- Elderly or disabled adults who are the subject of an involuntary adult guardianship proceeding and want to fight being designated mentally incapacitated.
- Adult children who want to apply for an adult guardianship because they believe their parent is mentally incapacitated due to onset of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia or other mentally incapacitating illness or disease.
- Close relatives who want to fight the adult guardianship process on behalf of an elderly or disabled relative.
- The mentally competent spouses of elderly or disabled adults who want to protect the assets of the marriage by becoming their spouse’s guardian.
The Law Offices of Joseph Haynes Davis, P.A. knows that Florida’s guardianship laws, for adults and for minors, are complex. As a result, you need the advice from an experienced law firm like the Law Offices of Joseph Haynes Davis, P.A.
Call the Law Offices of Joseph Haynes Davis, P.A. an appointment with a lawyer who can answer your adult guardianship questions at (407) 839-3725.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. Contact us today!
Please visit our Law Practice areas pages: Criminal Law - Real Estate Law - Probate Law - Guardianship - Family Law - Personal Injury / Wrongful Death - Entertainment / Broadcast / Sports - Corporate Law - Municipal Matters